The Model 998
VIDEO: Firing the Model 998 for the First Time
- 200,000+ BTUs
- Only 2.2 pounds
- UL®, cUL and CE Certified
- Perfectly balanced for operator comfort
With the UL® and cUL approved model 998, users can heat shrink film around pallets and odd-shaped products for shipping, storage and transportation purposes. Combine the (2', 4', or 6') modular extension system with the 998 and you now have the most versatile solution when applying shrink film at marinas and construction sites for winterization and containment purposes.
Offering 200,000+ BTUs of power, the 998 can shrink wrap large applications quickly and efficiently. A standard 40" x 48" x 60" pallet can be shrink wrapped in less than 2 minutes!
With its sleek design and weighing only 2.2 lbs., the 998 is perfectly balanced for operator comfort. The 998's ergonomic design and fan shaped combustor lead to an even and steady heat pattern for consistent shrink-wrapping.
The 998 is UL®, cUL and CE certified and offers numerous safety features, while maintaining the durability required for the toughest industrial applications:
- "Dead-man" trigger automatically shuts off the flow of propane and extinguishes the flame when released.
- The Shrinkfast patented combustion cycle allows the flame to burn outside the combustor and keeps the heat tool cool to the touch during operation.
- The UL® approved regulator assembly includes an "Excess Flow Device" that stops the flow of propane in case the hose is cut or develops a significant leak.
- The UL® approved 25' hose assembly can withstand up to 300 lbs. of pressure, making it the most durable hose available in the heat tool industry.
The Integrated Extension System and the new X-Tender offer unlimited shrink wrapping possibilities for large equipment or difficult to reach areas. The quick disconnect system allows for easy installation and combining any of the 2’, 4’ or 6’ extensions together. No tools required!
Made in the U.S., all Shrinkfast products come with a full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor. Shrinkfast also offers a full service repair facility in Newport, New Hampshire and an on-site technical training program to help answer any questions you have on Shrinkfast products.
SHRINKFAST TÜRKİYE | Oruçreis Mahallesi Tekstilkent B15-Blok No:38 Esenler 34235 İstanbul / Türkiye
+90 (212) 438 63 64 | +90 (533) 656 16 16 | Fax: +90 (212) 438 64 65